Monday, October 19, 2009

T.I.R.E.D!!!

All I can remember doing today was trying not to fall asleep...
  • I was doing that while driving,
  • while waiting for my mum to finish her medical check-up,
  • while standing,
  • while drinking
  • while eating
  • while doing absolutely anything and everything!

EVEN talking!!!!!!!!!!! <----THIS is what I get for not sleeping at all last night (serves me right! ahahhh... =)

Arghhh what a TIRING day....got home to a MESS about girlfriends and their bullshits! hahahhahha (sometimes i surprise myself at how I can still laugh ;) ....

Over the years I just got fed up of these girlfriends thingy...not that I don't cherish them, I do..REALLY, but ONLY THOSE WORTH CHERISHING! I mean we girls do need our quality time with the girls, DEFINITELY! And girls are cool...ops wait! SCRATH THAT last part... GUYS ARE COOL AND THE COOLEST to hang out with if all i feel like doing is to have pure chillax time! They crap and crap and laugh and pull mean jokes on each other but at the end of the day, NO offence taken, NO hard feelings....and nothing beats the coolness of THAT! hehehhe *makes crazy eyes to indicate coolness beyond belief) And OFF I GO to chill with one of my cool friend, Mr. Fak....with a glass of teh tarik for him and milo ais for me....! =) *Gets up and reaches for the car keys*

P/S- I'd be damn if some GURL as much as say a word to tick me off later...-NOT IN THE MOOD-