Sunday, October 18, 2009

Testing...TESTING 1 2 3....

Ehem ehem..*clearing throat*....it's always so hard to start something new....Aaarghhh!!! So, as you can guess I'm having a hard time right now....*tapping my fingers rhythmically on the table while i crack my head for ideas*

Okay..I think I'll begin with why I decided to start blogging! Let's just say, there's this someone who asked me a very simple question, "Are you a blogger??"(not the exact words but something like that)...hahhaa a short question with a long-term effect! It wasnt really the question..I THINK, it was the matter of who asked the question! Not to please that particular person, but it made me think, 'WHY NOT?' ...... Tarrraaaaa~ Here I am...T.R.Y.I.N.G to be a blogger! So EXCUSE ME *doing the whole hand gesture head swaying thingy to go with that*! .....IF and WHEN i tend to bore you with absolutely excruciatingly boring posts..but then again....I'm basicly here to entertain myself! hehhehhe

Hmm...ORRRRR maybe I just feel like doing something new for a change to go along with the new chapter of my life...a new beginning! ....*jeng jeng jeng* I'll soon, VERY SOON start working *sniff sniff sob sob* amazing how it sounds more glamour than how it makes you feel!!!



So, the WHY has been answered (vaguely! hahahha) now comes the WHAT! What it will be about??? No plans, Im just gonna go with the flow!Maybe I'll write about me, about you, bout him, her, them or IT! If you see a blog with vulgar words and lots of F.U.C.K then obviously i'm in an angry mode (which is when i usually feel like writing), when you see me praising n thanking a lot of people (most prolly I'll try to mention EVERYONE), then that would mean i'm in a loving mode...hmm u get the picture right???

-WARNING: there's a possibility I won't be writing at all after this entry ahhahha and that means I just don't have the time or couldn't be bothered or have nothing to say OR have too much to say that I just can't put them into sentences that make sense-



Questions: WHERE? WHEN? WHO? HOW? ; Answers: Depends.... =)



Till then....signing off with sleepy eyes....ZzzZzzzzZz