Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reporting from Vistana KL

So far so good! That much I'd say. =)
Room-checked!
Internet connection-checked!
O.K. my life is good for the next 5 days ;) H E A V E N hehehhehhe

And things were getting better although at first, while talking to my roomate, she mentioned a name of someone I really REALLY don't wanna have to sit in a room with (urrghhhh!!!) who happens to be in the same induction programme, but well it's not life without mishaps! ahhahaha Anyways, putting that aside, I've met some friends from my former uni in Ukraine, in fact friends I'm close to, which is GRRRREAT! Hopefully they'll make 5 days of torture bearable...and I do hope to meet some new friends, I'd accept with open arms even if they are a little crazy...hehehhehe

First activity: Taklimat kursus at 5.30 pm *yawn......*

Hoping to catch a lil nap...hmmm...but chances are pretty slim from the look of it, coz i only have approximately 15 minutes before time to exit my little heaven *wink wink*

*Lazily dragging myself off the cozy...undeniably soft...mind relaxing...body caressing helluva bed!