Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One...two...here we go!!!

The day I'd be going to report duty! hahahhahha so I say, but I still find myself fixed in front of my laptop..hehheheh

Arrived last night with a mixture of feelings....happy to be where i wanted, miss the people I had to leave behind, nervous with what lays ahead, etc etc. And you know what I realized? Coming here for a holiday gives you a TOTALLY different feeling compared to when you know you'd be stuck here for quite sometime! All of a sudden I'm missing everything else i used to have where i used to be....*sniff sniff*

Anyways, I better get my lazy ass off the bed now and get ready. Its gonna be a long day ahead...HOPEFULLY NOT! hahahahhahaha

P/S- something is bugging my mind but I'm trying to push it aside for now, let's see how long I'm capable of doing that coz history showed, I'm not so good at hiding my feelings, always love to deal with things right there and then!