Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dinner Time!!!

It's DINNER TIME but I'm lazy to go down and eat. The one and a half hour countdown to the next lecture begins now. Me and my roomate are in the room, busy with our laptops hahhahaha we're too lazy to move our asses coz the bed is just soooo so so so soft! =)

Anyways, sitting here with nothing to do, I remembered someone telling me recently "Almost everybody cant stand dgn perangai u,u tau tak?" hahhaahha it made me laugh so hard my stomach was hurting.

Reasons why I was laughing:

1. Cause if the person was thinking I'd be surprise with such statement, then definitely it was a mistake coz I KNOW hahahha and I'm fine with it =) Like HellOOoo, I'm 26, I have a lot of other bigger BETTER things in life to worry about than obssessing on things like do people like me or not, who likes me who don't.

2. The person who said it don't realize I can't stand her perangai as well for so long already so it was 'very the funny' when i read it.

3. We all know that no matter how hard you try to be nice to people, there will always be somebody who don't like you. Even when you don't try, some will still hate you! So, why care? I'm sure even you've experienced it before, you find yourself hating or disliking someone you hardly know. Why should I be an exception??? =) ....and why should I expect others to be any different?

4. I don't know bout the person who said it, or you guys out there, but I find it relieving that people don't like me coz that way they won't come and bug me. Less friends less problem I always say! hahhaa by the way I'm quite choosy when it comes to having close friends, I choose the people I wanna be close with, not that I go out and search for trouble with the rest (unless at some point of your life, u disturbed me in ANY WAY at all!). <---this is the only reason I will say something hurtful to you, so if you had this from me, think way back, Im sure somewhere along the line, you've ticked me off once. Btw a little bonus info: I don't forget easily.

5. I'm the kind who will NOT go around pleasing people who means nothing to me. So, basicly if you find yourself hating me, most probably that's because I hate you as well and I don't find the need to be nice to you =) so live with it ok?

6. Unlike some people, I don't need everyone to like me. I don't go pretending I'm ok with things just because that's what people wanna hear. I'd rather live my life my way, do whatever I want. I say whatever crosses my mind but at least I'm truthful, so if you can't handle the truth, it's none of my business.

7. If people can't stand me that's obviously because you can't handle my ways, and I really really have not the time to change myself for your pleasure hehehhehe so save me the trouble people, get away from me. And also to those who hardly know me but hate me for reasons only they know, THANKS coz you saved me the time of 'befriending' you and finding out you suck anyway =)

Last but not least, a msg for people out there who can't stand me. "You are most welcome to ignore me, hehhehe and do me a small favor PLEASE NEVER pretend that you like me, OK??? HATE ME AND SEE IF I CARE! =)"