Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paper works DONE!

Gosh!!! Today I was multitasking to the MAX. Was rushing here and there, getting this and that signed, photocoppied, filled up, arranged the documents needed by the hospital...renewed my driving license which I DID NOT realize expired on the 19th!!!!...rushed to pick up my friend from Likas Hospital....sent a letter to PTPTN.....the list goes on! Went to the hospital's office and got all the paper works DONE by 5 o'clock. =) *Proud of myself at this point hahhahahha
By the time I reached home, I was left with no more energy...dragged myself to shower, unpacked my bags (actually it was more like throwing all my stuff into the cupboard) AND FELL ASLEEP as soon as I put my head on the pillow....*in heaven*........

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH......." <---That would be the sound of my ringtone! Juni called to tell me that she's in CP but just realized that she forgot her wallet which means I, the SLEEPY ME, had to go to the rescue!! *doing the superman pose* hhahhahahha... Guess what..in the midst of my sleepiness, I feel asleep right after the call (I know I know..EVIL huh??!) and I left Juni waiting in CP for about an hour!!! I felt so bad actually when I thought bout it in the taxi, I mean what kind of a friend leaves her friend waiting for an hour!!! My bad MY BAD! =)

Anyways, that's about it for today. Should be sleeping now, tomorrow is "The Day" hehhehehehe actually ever since I'm here, everyday seems like "The Day", gave me the shivers...but when it's over, I realized..."Ehhh..today wasn't so bad" =) The suspense continues........*jeng jeng jeng*